This easy recipe is delicious served with a blob of Greek yoghurt and the sesame twists on the side.
- A punnet of apricots
- 100g runny honey
- 50g flaked almonds
- For the almond pastries
- 400g puff pastry
- 25g butter
- 1/2 teaspoon orange blossom water
- 50g golden caster sugar
- 50g sesame seeds
WHAT TO DO:
1. Roll the pastry into 25cm x 15cm rectangle. Brush with melted butter.
2. Brush orange blossom water on top, into the corners. Scatter the sugar and sesame seeds over. Cut into 1cm wide strips and twist. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Heat oven to 180c. Halve the apricots. Pack tightly, cut-side up, in the ovenproof dish. Drizzle with honey and almonds. Bake for 20 minutes. Cover with foil if the nuts are over-brown. Reduce heat to 150c
4. Bake twists on lined tin for 15 minutes.