Create this beautiful yet so simple floral bottle garland as a pretty decoration for your garden party or to add the finishing touch to a calming corner - plus, this is a fantastic cheap and easy wedding decoration that can be used inside or outside, and they will look great and smell amazing too!
What you will need
- 1m length of twine - all good garden centres will sell twine or you can get some from Wilkos
- 6 clear mini bottles - we've used ones from Pipii
- Thin wire
- Seasonal flowers of your choice
What to do
- Lay the twine out flat on the ground and attach the bottles at an equal distance apart using the wire, making sure they're secure
- Hang your garland up on a fence using nails or hooks to secure the twine at either end
- Tip a small amount of water into each bottle
- Arrange your flowers into each bottle and enjoy!