Follow this simple step-by-step guide to create your very own rustic chalkboard sign, perfect for garden parties this summer and weddings too!
What you will need
- Log slice, these can be found at Hobbycraft or other craft stores
- Chalkboard paint, we've used one from Wilkos
- A paintbrush
- Different coloured chalks
What to do
This is such a simple and quick make! You'll be done in no time...
1. Paint onto one side of the log slice
2. Paint until the log slice is completely covered and put your feet up with a cup of tea whilst you wait for it to dry! You can even have a look at the latest Modern Gardens magazine for free
3. Write on your message!
4. Put out in your garden and enjoy!
Watch the chalkboard sign video tutorial here for more detail!
Wipe your chalkboard clean with a damp cloth and re-use again and again! Why not use yours to direct guests to the drinks area, what's on the menu or even point people in the direction of the loo!