Fancy a glass of wine? How about a few? This quirky bunting made of wallpaper scraps is simple and quick to do.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Scraps of wallpaper in any colour and design you choose
- Wine glass templates (find these online)
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or string
WHAT TO DO:
1. Cut out your templates and draw around them on the back of the wallpaper making as many as you fancy.
2. Cut out the wine glass shapes and pop a couple of holes in the top with a hole punch.
3. Thread them onto ribbon, hang and enjoy.