Old fashioned wooden pegs are a vintage take on the traditional wind chime. Here's how you create your own peg wind chime...
Time taken: 60 minutes
WHAT TO DO
1. Using a bradawl, make hole in the top of each wooden dolly peg.
2. Screw a picture hook into each of the holes.
3. Tie a length of twine to each peg, varying the lengths slightly.
4. Make a cross from four dolly pegs by slotting the legs into each other, as shown in our photo.
5. Hang the pegs from the cross using the twine.
6. Suspend from a tree.